Private Care for Seniors
Private Care at Christenson Communities
There's never been a more important time to manage your care or the care of a loved one.
With the changes in today's healthcare environment, many people are considering options which enhance their health and wellbeing, especially their senior care in a retirement community.
Christenson Communities Private Care Services are focused on supporting your quality of life while maintaining your sense of dignity.
Our dedicated caregivers provide a variety of private services to suit your needs, whether it is companionship, respite care, daily personal care, or medical support.
With Christenson Communities Private Care Services, you receive the personal assistance you need and the warm companionship you deserve.
We are ideally qualified to provide you or your loved one with the following services:
- Companionship during a hospital stay to enhance comfort and safety
- Assistance at home following a hospital stay or surgery
- Assistance with key activities of daily life
- Foot care
- Respite Care during the day or overnight
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication reminders
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s support
- Company to and from appointments
- Light meal preparation
Peace of mind is a phone call away.
Let us assist you in deciding the best care option for you or your loved one.
We are here to help.